It all started when we decided to bring you something for you, a place where you can come and have an awesome time...
Late club is a newly reinvented, rebuilt and reinvigorated multi-functional space that hosts a variety of events with a beautiful interior and full menu you can have it all..
Our space is classy and beautiful enough to host your wedding reception and rock & roll enough to host some of the regions hottest bands! This is what we mean by multi-functional!
Late Club Niagara differentiates itself in that we are committed to our customers getting the utmost respect and care when booking with us or coming to one of our events. We know it's our customers who make us who we are and we always provide the best experience we can.
Please email bianca@L8clubniagara.com tell us what you want to see more or less of or let us know if you are interested in checking out the space to rent it for your event.
A. Frequently Asked Questions
i. Age Limit
· We are a 19+ venue after 10PM and require valid government ID for entrance
· Anyone under 19 will be asked to leave before 10PM, this includes children with parents
ii. Door Times
· We open at 4PM for food & drinks
· There will be no entry after 1:30AM
· The bar will close at 2AM sharp
· We close at 3AM
· Valid government ID is required for entry after 11PM
· Valid government ID will be checked during dinner time prior to 11PM
· ID will be checked and scan by our security
· Our bartenders & servers reserve the right to check ID at any time
· Tickets can be purchased Online on our website, with a promoter, or at the door.
v. Dress Code
· Before 10PM: No dress code
· After 10PM: No sandals, tank tops, bandanas, shorts
· We reserve the right to search all patrons, guests, and artists entering Late.
· Patrons already in Late prior to 11PM may be asked to be search by our security
vii. Intoxicated Guests
· If deemed over intoxicated by our staff or security, you will be asked to refrain from consuming anymore alcohol
· If deemed necessary you will be asked to leave Late
ii. Party Buses
· Party buses are available upon request and minimum requirements are met
· Pickup can be made anywhere within 2 hours drive.
· If pickup is longer than 45 minutes, the party will require to stay overnight before being dropped off at 11AM the following day
· Free onsite parking are available
B. The venue
Nestled in the Niagara region, on the edge of Lundy’s Lane, it is Niagara’s favorite neighbourhood for locals and visitors. With over 75 shops & boutiques and the Canada One Brand Name Outlets Collection, Lundy’s Lane is the top shopping destination in Niagara Falls. Dining options are extensive and will satisfy every palate desired. Late Night Club lies on the border of Niagara Falls and Thorold and boasts one of the most spectacular interior design in all of the region.
The indoor space, Late Nightclub, is a fully licensed resto-lounge equipped with a kitchen that can catered to any functions. Newly installed sound system and beautifully designed décor makes it a perfect place to host any events. From live bands, to corporate gatherings, or a bachelor, L8 Club can do it all.
The club features an extensive dinner menu, with each item, costing no more than $5. Opening every Wednesday to Saturday, Late offers happy hour pricing between 4PM and 7PM, where drinks are only $4. The main attraction Late has is the constant artists, celebrities, and performers that will be coming through on a weekly basis. You will never know who might be performing or who you can meet unless you are there.
For more information email us at info@Lateclubniagara.com or call us at 647-641-5878.